FOR INDIVIDUALS & INSTITUTIONS
Laidlaw Group works closely with Individuals and Institutional Investors to understand their unique needs. The firm’s defensive management style allows these clients to maintain capital in difficult markets and stick to their investment plans.
Laidlaw Group provides the following services:
Assessment/Asset Allocation: Laidlaw Group’s managers spend time getting know what’s important to their clients. After learning their goals, the firm’s portfolio managers try to gauge how much risk their clients are willing shoulder to achieve those goals. Laidlaw Group uses this information to determine an appropriate asset allocation between risky assets and safer securities.
Investment Management: The next step is to build a portfolio of stocks and other securities to meet those goals. Laidlaw Group will:
- Manage portfolios consisting of individual domestic and international stocks selected through fundamental security analysis
- Manage fixed-income portfolios consisting of ETFs
- Reduce frictional trading and tax costs associated with portfolio management
Communication: Laidlaw Group is in continuous contact with its clients. The firm will:
- Provide detailed reporting on the portfolios under management on a quarterly basis
- Meet with clients to understand their financial needs
- Interface with attorneys, accountants, actuaries, banks, brokers and other professionals to help clients solve their problems
- Help with recordkeeping for income and estate tax purposes